Reward Coupons are how your customers can redeem their points for either a monetary discount, or shipping discount, on future purchases.
This feature uses Shopify's Discount Code functionality to provide your customers with their reward code.
To create and edit your reward coupons, please follow the steps below.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Rewarding Customers, then Coupon Rewards.
- Select Create New Rule.
- Select the Reward Type (dollar off, percentage off, free shipping), Name your reward, then set a Cost and Value for the coupon.
- Select Save.
Note: The reward is always turned off by default.
- To edit the reward, select the ellipsis beside the coupon.
- Select Edit Rule.
- Adjust the reward accordingly and select Save.
Note: The reward coupons do not aggregate or "stack". A reward level needs to be created for each discount amount you want to provide to your customers.