Reward Coupons are how your customers can redeem their points for discounts on their next purchase.
The coupons can provide a dollar amount or percentage off their purchase. You can also offer free shipping as a reward.
Customers are only able to redeem one reward coupon per purchase. This feature uses Shopify's Discount Code functionality to provide your customers with their reward code.
To create and edit your reward coupons, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Rewarding Customers, then Coupon Rewards.
- Select Create New Rule.
- Select the reward type, name your reward, then set a cost and value for the coupon.
- Select Save.
Note: The reward is turned off by default.
- To edit the reward, select the ellipsis beside the coupon.
- Select Edit Rule.
- Adjust the reward accordingly and select Save.
Note: The reward coupons do not aggregate or "stack". A reward level needs to be created for each discount amount you want to provide to your customers.