Campaigns are not required to allow your customers to earn points. This is determined through the app's earning rules.
Campaigns give you the ability to offer bonus points or point multipliers to your customers during a specific time frame.
Bonus Points are provided to your customers on a per purchase basis. Point Multipliers take your customer's normal earnings on purchases during this time frame, and multiply them by the specified number.
To create and edit your campaigns, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Campaigns.
- Select Create New Campaign.
- Select the campaign type, enter a name, change the points multiplier and set the date range.
- Select Create Campaign.
- To edit the campaign, select the ellipsis beside the campaign.
- Select Edit Campaign.
- Adjust the campaign settings accordingly and select Edit Campaign.
Note: Campaigns can be turned off in bulk by selecting the toggle switch beside "Campaigns are enabled". This will stop all campaigns from running on the storefront.