Loyalty Points allows you to view various transaction types and see a history log of actions your customers have taken with your program.
You're also able to make adjustments to your customer's current point balances through this section.
Here's how to navigate this section and adjust the point balances:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Customers.
- From here, you can sort customers by Status, Transaction Type, and Customer Tier. Select Apply Filters to search.
Note: You're also able to search for a specific customer by name.
- Select the desired customer.
- From here you can filter by transaction type and date range.
Note: Hovering over the page icon, beside the transaction type, provides more information about the transaction.
- To change the customer's point balance, select Adjust Balance.
- Enter the adjustment amount, the reason for the adjustment and select Adjust Points.
Note: Adjustment values must have either a plus ( + ) or minus ( - ) sign in front of them. The adjustment is a change to the customer's current point balance.