Loyalty Points allows you to view various transaction types and see a history log of actions your customers have taken with your program.
Here's how to navigate this section:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Customers.
- From here you can sort customers by status and transaction type. Select Apply Filters to search.
Note: You're also able to search for a specific customer by name.
- Select the desired customer.
- From here you can filter by transaction type and date range.
Note: Hovering over the page icon, beside the transaction type, provides more information about the transaction.
- To change the customer's point balance, select Adjust Balance.
- Enter the adjustment amount, the reason for the adjustment and select Adjust Points.
Note: Adjustment values must have either a plus ( + ) or minus ( - ) sign in front of them. The adjustment is a change to the customer's current point balance.