This integration lets TaxJar calculate your customer's rates on their order directly though their service. TaxJar also collects all of your customers' tax information and files it, on your behalf, on a pre-determined basis.
Note: Visit TaxJar's website for more information on how to set up an account with them.
To enable this integration within Cashier, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Payments, then Tax Settings.
- Select Connect Tax Jar Account.
- Enter your TaxJar API Key.
- Select Connect Account.
Note: This section will change to indicate that your account has been connected.
- Select Create Zone.
- Under "Choose your tax provider", select TaxJar.
- Enter a Zone name.
- Select the zone's countries.
Note: You can also select a single country for a shipping zone.
- Select Save.
Note: TaxJar uses the warehouse settings you have entered in Cashier to determine your local tax rate.
- Set up a Payment Gateway in Cashier
- Add Shipping Zones in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier