Please ensure that we have an active staff account for your site, prior to submitting your installation request. Visit Create a Shopify Staff Account for more information on how to create an account. As well, any other currency conversion apps or software should be disabled on your site before using Multi-Currency. Using two conversion apps at the same time can cause conflicts with how the currency displays on the site.
Multi-Currency requires a Liquid code installation to ensure the app functions correctly on the storefront.
Note: Visit Multi-Currency Code Install Instructions if you feel comfortable enough with Liquid code to complete this install yourself.
To request an installation from our team, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Multi-Currency.
- Select the question mark in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Request manual install.
- Select the theme you want the app installed on and add notes for our installs team.
Note: Some themes allow us to perform an automatic install. The install button will change to "Start Automatic Install" if this is the case.
- Select Request Expert Install.
Note: The turnaround time for install requests performed by our team is 2-4 business days.
- Add a Currency in Multi Currency.
- Change the Default Currency
- Create Rounding Rules for a Currency
- Add Exchange Rate Padding
- Test Rounding Rules in Multi Currency