Loyalty Points allows you to create Custom Rewards for your customers. This gives you the flexibility of offering non-monetary rewards, such as free merchandise, social media shout outs, or exclusive access when your customers earn enough points to redeem the reward. Any Custom Reward you create must be handled manually by the merchant.
Here's how to create these Custom Rewards:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Rewarding Customers.
- Select Custom Rewards.
Note: Custom Rewards are not available on all price plans (link).
- Select Create Custom Reward.
- Enter a Reward Name.
Note: This is the title your customers will see when going to select their rewards.
- Select the Reward Cost.
- Enter a Reward Description.
Note: This is what your customers will see when they go to view the details of your Custom Reward.
- Enable the This reward requires additional information from the customer setting (optional).
Note: This setting allows your customers to specify reward information like size and colour. Only enable this if it is required for your Custom Reward.
- Enable the Limit the number of times each customer can redeem setting and enter a number (optional).
Note: This setting limits the number of times a specific customer can claim this reward.
- Enable the Limit the number of times all customers can redeem setting and enter a number (optional).
Note: This setting limits the total number of times customers can claim this reward. This is useful if you only want to offer this Custom Reward a set number of times (ie: 100 limited edition t-shirts).
- Select Save.
Note: The fulfillment for this reward must be done manually by the store owner.
- To edit a Custom Reward, select the ellipsis on the reward you want to adjust.
- Select Edit Reward.
- Adjust the reward accordingly and select Save.
Note: This will only impact future rewards. Any customers who have already redeemed this reward will not be effected.