Please ensure that we have an active staff account for your site, prior to submitting your installation request. Visit Create a Shopify Staff Account for more information on how to create an account.
Bold Subscriptions requires a Liquid code installation to ensure the app functions correctly on the storefront.
Note: Visit Bold Subscriptions Code Installation Instructions if you feel comfortable enough with Liquid code to complete this install yourself.
To request an installation from our team, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Help, then Install to Theme.
- Select one of the following installation options:
- Liquid Installation Guide: This option will redirect you to our Bold Subscriptions Install Instructions to have you perform a manual installation.
Note: This option is only suggested if you have a strong knowledge of Liquid coding.
- Automatic Install: This will trigger our robotic installer to perform an automatic installation. You will be asked to confirm which theme you would like this coding to be installed on after selecting this option.
Note: You're able to revert the installation in the off-chance that our robo-installer is not able to install correctly on your selected theme. Selecting this option will roll your theme back to its previous state. An installation request will also be created for our team to complete manually.
- Expert Install: This creates a ticket request with our installations team. All of these requests are completed manually on a rotational basis. You will be asked to confirm which theme you would like this coding to be installed on after selecting this option.
Note: The turnaround time for install requests performed by our team is 2-4 business days.
- Set up Your Payment Gateway with Bold Subscriptions
- Use Bold Subscriptions in Single Product or Multiple Products Style
- Use Bold Subscriptions in Recurring Cart Style