While Bold Multi-Currency on BIgCommerce doesn't require an installation of code, there are settings that must be enabled before the app is functional on your storefront.
Please follow the steps below to get started with Bold Multi-Currency.
All other currency conversion apps / software must be disabled before using Bold Multi-Currency. Using two conversion apps at the same time will cause conflicts with how your currency displays on the store.
- Within BigCommerce, navigate to the Bold Checkout app.
- Within Bold Checkout, select Marketplace.
- Select Enable beside Multi-Currency.
- Select Go to Admin to access the app.
After installing Multi-Currency, it's important to verify that the app is functioning correctly on the storefront.
Here's how to verify the app's functionality on the site:
- Add a Currency in Multi-Currency.
- Navigate to your storefront.
- Select the currency picker.
- Select a currency other than your store's default currency.
- Navigate to each area of the site that displays the store's currency. (ie product pages, collection pages, quick views, pop-up carts. cart page, etc.)
f the currency did not show correctly in any of these places, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.
Please contact our Merchant Success team if you have any questions or concerns.