Any other currency conversion apps or software should be disabled on your site before using Multi-Currency. Using two conversion apps at the same time can cause conflicts with how the currency displays on the site.
To install Multi-Currency on BigCommerce, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Bold Everywhere website:
- Select Get Started.
- Select Install on the "Multi-Currency" section.
- Select Big Commerce.
- Enter your .mybigcommerce URL.
Note: The URL entered in this section must be your internal URL (ie: store-43de0lmqep).
- Select Install.
Note: You will be redirected to your BigCommerce admin.
- Select Install again.
- Select Confirm to accept the app's permissions.
After installing Multi-Currency, it's important to verify that the app is functioning correctly on the storefront.
Here's how to verify the app's functionality on the site:
- Add a Currency in Multi-Currency.
- Navigate to your storefront.
- Select the currency picker.
- Select a currency other than your store's default currency.
- Navigate to each area of the site that displays the store's currency. (ie product pages, collection pages, quick views, pop-up carts. cart page, etc.)
That's it! If the currency did not show correctly in any of these places, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.