Any other currency conversion apps or software should be disabled on your site before using Multi-Currency. Using two conversion apps at the same time can cause conflicts with how the currency displays on the site.
To install Multi-Currency on BigCommerce, please follow these steps:
- Within BigCommerce, navigate to the Bold Checkout app.
- Within Bold Checkout, select Marketplace.
- Select Enable beside Multi-Currency.
- Select Go to Admin to access the app.
After installing Multi-Currency, it's important to verify that the app is functioning correctly on the storefront.
Here's how to verify the app's functionality on the site:
- Add a Currency in Multi-Currency.
- Navigate to your storefront.
- Select the currency picker.
- Select a currency other than your store's default currency.
- Navigate to each area of the site that displays the store's currency. (ie product pages, collection pages, quick views, pop-up carts. cart page, etc.)
That's it! If the currency did not show correctly in any of these places, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.