Bold Checkout uses shipping zones to determine where your customers can order from, and how much it will cost to ship to that region of the world. As well, in order to use Bold Checkout, you must have at least one shipping zone set up.
Note: Bold Checkout only uses kilograms for its weight based rates. If you are using weight based shipping rates, you would need to convert your weights to KGs before importing them into Bold Checkout; 1 lb = 454 g (0.45 kg).
To set up shipping zones, please follow these steps:
- From BigCommerce's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Checkout.
- Select Shipping, then Shipping Zones.
- Select Create Zone.
- Enter a Zone name, and select the country or countries this zone should apply to.
- Under "Carrier", select your desired carrier.
Select Flat Fee or Percentage of Live Shipping Rate (optional).
Note: This will increase the customer's shipping rate to cover your costs.
- Enter a number to increase the shipping rate by (optional).
- Select Add.
Note: You can repeat Steps 7 - 10 if you want to offer multiple carriers in a specific shipping zone.
- Select Save.
Note: You can also set price or weight based shipping rates with Bold Checkout. Visit Use Price-Based Shipping Rates in Bold Checkout or Use Weight-Based Shipping Rates in Bold Checkout for more information.