Bold Cashier uses shipping zones to determine where your customers can order from, and how much it will cost to ship to that region of the world. As well, in order to use Cashier, you must have at least one shipping zone set up.
Note: Cashier only uses kilograms for its weight based rates. If you are using weight based shipping rates, you would need to convert your weights to KGs before importing them into Cashier; 1 lb = 454 g (0.45 kg).
To set up shipping zones, please follow these steps:
- From BigCommerce's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Shipping, then Shipping Zones.
- Select Create Zone.
- Enter a Zone name, and select the country or countries this zone should apply to.
- Under "Carrier", select your desired carrier.
Select Percentage of Live Shipping Rate or Flat Fee (optional).
Note: This will increase the customer's shipping rate to cover your costs.
- Enter a number to increase the shipping rate by (optional).
- Select Add.
Note: You can repeat Steps 7 to 10 if you want to offer multiple carriers in a specific shipping zone.
- Select Save.