Bold Subscriptions gives your customers the flexibility to manage their own subscriptions. The new "Manage Subscriptions" page offers a more intuitive design to make it even easier for your customers to adjust their subscriptions.
Your customers are able to add, remove, and substitute products in their subscription orders. They're also able to change their address, payment, and order date information.
Note: Please skip to Step 5 if your Manage Subscriptions page is already activated and you want to customize its display.
To enable the new manage subscription page, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Settings, then Manage Subscriptions Page.
- Select Enable Page Customization & Preview.
Note: You can preview the manage subscription page by enabling this option, selecting Save Changes, then choose Preview Page.
- Select Launch New Manage Subscriptions Page.
- Select Save Changes.
- From Shopify's admin, select Online Store.
- Select Actions.
- Select Edit code.
- Under "Templates" select customers/account.liquid.
- Find the line of code that ends with:
- Replace this with the following line of code:
- Select Save.
That's it! Here's an example of the manage subscription page on our demo store: