There are three price plans currently available through Bold's Xero Integration: Starter, Growth, and Enterprise.
All three plans include a monthly app fee billed through Shopify, and an export fee if the export limit is reached.
Bold's Xero Integration bills on a rolling 30 day period, starting on the date that your plan is selected. Switching between plans will immediately process a new charge of your newly selected plan and the rolling 30 day billing period will start again.
- Starter ($19.99/month) – Export 200 orders per month and only $0.15 per order thereafter.
- Growth ($39.99/month) – Export 500 orders per month and only $0.10 per order thereafter.
- Enterprise ($59.99/month) – Unlimited exports per month.
All tiers include premium features:
- Sync Inventory and Products from Shopify to Xero Integration.
Shopify emails a bill every 30 days to the store owner.
The Bold Xero Integration monthly app charges are included on these monthly invoices and can be viewed anytime within the Billing page in your Shopify admin.
These fees will display differently depending on the plan you have chosen and the number of exports that you complete.
Each plan has a limit to how many orders can be exported. If your store exceed these exports, there will be an additional charge applied to your Shopify invoice depending on your plan.
- Starter – Export 200 orders per month and only $0.15 per order thereafter with a max charge of $99.99.
- Growth – Export 500 orders per month and only $0.10 per order thereafter with a max charge of $99.99.
- Enterprise – Unlimited exports per month.