There are three price plans currently available in Xero Sync: Starter, Growth, and Enterprise.
All three plans include a monthly app fee billed through Shopify, and an export fee if the export limit is reached.
Note: Xero Sync bills on a rolling 30 day period, starting on the date that your plan is selected. Switching between plans immediately processes a new charge of your newly selected plan and the rolling 30 day billing period starts again.
- Starter ($19.99/month) – Export 200 orders per month and only $0.15 per order thereafter.
- Growth ($39.99/month) – Export 500 orders per month and only $0.10 per order thereafter.
- Enterprise ($59.99/month) – Unlimited exports per month.
All tiers include premium features:
- Sync Inventory and Sync Products from Xero to Shopify.
Shopify app monthly fees
Shopify emails a bill every 30 days to the store owner.
Xero Sync's monthly app charges are included on these monthly invoices and can be viewed anytime within the Billing page in your Shopify admin.
These fees display differently depending on the plan you have chosen and the number of exports that you complete.
Each plan has a limit to how many orders can be exported. If your store exceed these exports, there is an additional charge applied to your Shopify invoice depending on your plan.
- Starter – Export 200 orders per month and only $0.15 per order thereafter with a max charge of $99.99.
- Growth – Export 500 orders per month and only $0.10 per order thereafter with a max charge of $99.99.
- Enterprise – Unlimited exports per month.
Xero plan fees
Xero Sync exports orders from Shopify to Xero. An active Xero account is required to use this integration.
Please visit Xero's Plans & Pricing article for more information on getting started with Xero.