Bold Brain is integrated with Mailchimp to allow you to send emails to certain groups of customers.
This integration uses Brain's Audiences feature to help segment these different groups of customers. You can then use these audiences to email your customers about specific promotions, products, or deals.
Mailchimp requires you to create an account in order to use this integration. Visit the Mailchimp signup page to create a free account.
- Navigate to Mailchimp's home page and select Log In.
- Enter your Username and Password, then select Log In.
- Select your account name.
- Select Account.
- Select Extras.
- Select API keys.
- Select Create A Key.
- Copy and paste your API key into a notepad.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
- Select Settings, then Integrations.
- Paste your API key into the Mailchimp API Key field.
- Select Validate.
Note: The app will display a warning if the API key doesn't match your Mailchimp account. Once connected, your Mailchimp Audiences will be available in the Mailchimp Audience dropdown.
- Choose the Mailchimp Audience you want to synchronize your Brain Audience into.
Note: This should be the Audience in Mailchimp which contains all of your customer contacts. Check the Mailchimp site to see which solution works best for you.
- Select Save.