Please ensure that we have an active staff account for your site, prior to submitting your installation request. Visit Create a Shopify Staff Account for more information on how to create an account.
Product Builder requires a Liquid code installation to ensure the app functions correctly on the storefront.
Note: Visit Product Builder Code Install Instructions if you feel comfortable enough with Liquid code to complete this install yourself.
To request an installation from our team, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Liquid Installation.
- Select Yes Please. Install the Liquid for me.
- Enter the name of the theme you would like this coding to be installed on.
Note: If you have multiple themes with similar names, please include the theme ID number. You can find the theme ID by selecting Actions > Edit code next to the theme in the Online Store section in your Shopify admin. On the edit code page, the theme ID will be found at the end of the browser URL.
- Enter any additional notes for our installs team.
- Select Looks Good! Send Away.
Note: This creates a ticket request with our installations team. All of these requests are completed manually on a rotational basis and will be completed as soon as possible.