Bold Brain's Audiences feature gives you the ability to segment your customers into groups based on specific criteria.
Once a customer takes certain actions on your store, they're included in the Audience. These groups can then be used to target your email campaigns.
To use your Audiences with Mailchimp, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
- Select Audiences.
- Select the ellipsis beside the Audience you want to use.
- Select View Audience.
- Select Setup on the "Mailchimp segment" option.
- Select Enable.
- Wait for the audience sync to complete.
- Navigate to Mailchimp's homepage and select Log In.
- Enter your Username, Password, then select Log In.
- Select Campaigns.
- Select Create Campaign.
- Select Email.
- Enter a Campaign Name, then select Begin.
- Select Add Recipients.
- Under "List", select your store name.
- Under "Segment or Tag", select the Audience you created in Brain.
Note: Brain will append all of the tags that it makes for audiences with "(Brain)" at the end.
- Continue to follow the steps to Create a Regular Email Campaign (links to Mailchimp).