Bold Brain's Audiences feature gives you the ability to segment your customers into groups based on specific criteria.
Once a customer takes certain actions on your store, they're included in the Audience. These groups can then be used to target your email campaigns.
Note: If you haven't already, you'll need to set up your Audiences and connect your Mailchimp account in Brain. Visit Create and Edit Audiences in Bold Brain and Mailchimp & Bold Brain Integration for more information on how to set these up.
To use your Audiences with Mailchimp, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
- Select Audiences.
- Select the ellipsis beside the Audience you want to use.
- Select View Audience.
- Select Setup on the "Mailchimp segment" option.
- Select Enable.
- Wait for the audience sync to complete.
- Navigate to Mailchimp's homepage and select Log In.
- Enter your Username, Password, then select Log In.
- Select Campaigns.
- Select Create Campaign.
- Select Email.
- Enter a Campaign Name, then select Begin.
- Select Add Recipients.
- Under "List", select your store name.
- Under "Segment or Tag", select the audience you created in Brain.
Note: Brain will append all of the tags that it makes for audiences with "(Brain)" at the end.
- Continue to follow the steps to Create a Regular Email Campaign (links to Mailchimp).
- Create a Regular Email Campaign (links to Mailchimp)
- Getting Started with Lists (links to Mailchimp)
- Add a Recommendation Widget to Your Product Pages
- View Performance in Bold Brain
- Bold Brain Insights