When creating a bundle, Bold Bundles will try to resize your product images so they display properly within the app's widget. Sometimes this compression can cause issues with how the images display on your storefront, and they will become slightly pixelated.
To fix this issue, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select Product Bundles again.
- Select the ellipsis beside the offer you're having issues with.
- Select Edit.
- Under "Setup", select the ellipsis beside the product not displaying correctly.
- Select Edit product.
- Under "Image", find the section that says medium and change this to "large".
- Select Save Bundle.