Product Options offers you the flexibility to duplicate your option sets. This allows you to use an existing option set on a new group of products. You can also include additional options to this duplicated set.
To duplicate an option set, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select Options.
- Select Duplicate beside the option set you want to duplicate.
- Adjust the Option Set Name.
- Choose Select Products.
- Select Products or Dynamic List.
Note: Product Options uses an advanced version of the product selector to choose your items. Visit Navigating the Product Selector for more information on how to use this selector.
- Select either the products, or the conditions of your dynamic list.
Note: Selecting "Products" in the previous step will have you choose each item you want to associate this option set with. Selecting "Dynamic List" will have you choose a more refined list of items using the conditions.
- Select Save Selection.
- Select Create new option or Pick from existing (optional).
Note: Select the "Make a copy" option if you're picking an existing option set.
- Set up Options and Relationships with Product Options.
- Select Save Option Set.
- Navigating the Product Selector
- Set up Options and Relationships with Product Options
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Change the Order of Product Options