Loyalty Points gives you the ability to offer a referral program to your customers. You can use this program to offer reward points to your existing customers when they refer new customers. You're also able to provide new customers with a discount on their first order as an incentive to sign up.
To enable and edit your referral program, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Referral Program.
- Under "Referred Customer", enter a discount amount.
- Select the Discount type.
- Select Set minimum order amount (optional).
- Enter a Minimum order amount (optional).
Note: This is the purchase amount before taxes.
- Under "Current Member", enter a reward points amount.
- Select Set wait period until points are received (optional).
- Enter the number of days to wait (optional).
- Adjust the Default sharing message accordingly.
- Select Enable referral program.
- Select Save Changes.
That's it! Once enabled, the referral option should display within your customer widget like so:
- View Customer Transactions and Adjust Point Balances
- Edit Your Earning Rules
- Create and Edit Your Campaigns