Bold Brain offers its own section of analytics that breaks down your site's purchases on a per-product basis. You're able to view order statistics for each of your items over specific time frames.
Note: The product's profit margins will only show if you've set a margin on the item in Brain. Visit Set a Default Profit Margin in Bold Brain for more information on how to do this.
To view your product data in Brain, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
- Select Reports.
- Under the "Products" section, select Product Data.
- The stats listed here display your average profit-per-unit, how many units have been sold, as well as the total profit for the selected time period:
Note: In the top-right corner, you can adjust the date range you're currently viewing.
- Product: The name of the item that this purchase information relates to.
- Avg. Profit/Unit: If you have profit margins specified on your products, Brain will calculate the average amount you're earning each time the product is sold on the site.
- Units Sold: This is the total number of products sold over the selected time period. Each item will have its own total for "Units Sold".
- Profit: This is the total amount of profit you've earned on an item over the chosen timeframe.
- Sales: This graph charts the product's purchases over the selected time period.