Bold Brain offers its own section of analytics that breaks down your site's purchases on a per-product basis. You're able to view order statistics for each of your items over specific time frames.
Note: This reporting page will be removed from Brain within the coming months. For detailed customer reporting, please visit the Reports section of your Shopify admin.
To view your product data in Brain, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
- Select Reports.
- Under the "Products" section, select Product Data.
- The stats listed here display your average profit-per-unit, how many units have been sold, as well as the total profit for the selected time period:
Note: In the top-right corner, you can adjust the date range you're currently viewing.
- Product: The name of the item that this purchase information relates to.
- Avg. Profit/Unit: If you have profit margins specified on your products, Brain will calculate the average amount you're earning each time the product is sold on the site.
- Units Sold: This is the total number of products sold over the selected time period. Each item will have its own total for "Units Sold".
- Profit: This is the total amount of profit you've earned on an item over the chosen timeframe.
- Sales: This graph charts the product's purchases over the selected time period.