Bold Cashier integrates with Yappn to provide your customers with an automatic translation into the language of their choice. The customer is presented with a dropdown menu in Cashier's checkout that allows them to select their desired language.
To set up this integration, please follow these steps:
- From BigCommerce's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then Language Settings.
- Select Import Languages.
- Select your desired language.
Note: If you have an account with Yappn, you can connect it with an API key at the top of this page. Visit Yappn's website for more information on how to set up an account.
- Select Translate and Import.
Note: The imported language is now available in Cashier's checkout.
- To edit a language, select the edit icon beside the language.
Note: Languages can be disabled from Cashier's checkout by selecting the toggle switch. You can also set a default language by choosing your desired language from the dropdown menu and selecting Set As Default.
- Adjust the verbiage accordingly.
- Select Save.