This feature is only available on the Advanced plan tier. Please contact our Merchant Success team once you've upgraded your plan. There are some adjustments required on our end to enable certain features of the Advanced plan.
Bold Subscriptions allows you to create email campaigns in which you can offer discounted, one-time purchase product(s) to your current subscribers. If they choose to accept the offer, these product(s) are then added on and shipped in their next subscription order.
Note: You must have a paid Mailgun account in order to use this feature. Please visit Mailgun's account signup page for more information. This feature also requires Bold Cashier to function correctly. Please visit Get Started with Bold Cashier for more information on how to set up Cashier.
To create an Upsell by Email campaign, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Enterprise Features, then Upsell by Email.
- Select Create Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign Name.
- Select the Campaign Duration.
- Select your recipient group.
Note: These are the customers who will receive your offer. You can select subscribers of a certain product, or a specific subscription group.
- Select the email list.
Note: Please ensure you're following all local legislation with regards to email marketing compliance.
- Select the Offer Product.
- Select the Product Variant.
- Select the Max quantity per customer.
- Enter the Product Price.
- Select Make this a feature product (optional).
- Select Add Product.
- Repeat Steps 9 - 14 if you want to offer multiple products.
- Select the Product Layout.
- Enter the Email Lead Time.
- Enter the Email Send Time.
- Enter a Sender Name.
- Enter the From Email Address.
- Enter an Email Subject.
- Adjust the Email Template accordingly.
Note: You can send yourself a test email using the field below this template.
- Enter an Offer Title.
Note: You can adjust the CSS styling of your landing pages by selecting the customize the CSS hyperlink. Copy and paste the Upsell by Email Landing Page Template into this modal and adjust the CSS styling accordingly.
- Enter an Offer Message.
- Enter a Confirmation Page Message.
- Select Save Draft.
Note: You're able to select Enable Campaign once you've saved the draft.