This integration will only work if you connect your Stripe account while in live mode. Apple Pay needs to be using a live Stripe account to register your domain. This will not work if the gateway is in development mode. You only need to keep the gateway active while registering your domain. This can be turned back to development mode after you are done with the domain registration.
Note: This integration is provided through Stripe. You need to be using Stripe as your payment gateway provider to offer wallet pay options in Cashier. Visit Stripe's website for more information on how to create an account.
To integrate wallet pay with Cashier, please follow these steps:
- Connect your Stripe account to Cashier.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Payment Options, then Payment Gateways.
- Select the ellipsis next to Stripe.
- Select Edit.
- Select Wallet Pay.
- Select Save.
That's it! If the above steps did not work correctly, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration