Bold Net Terms offers you the ability to create different payment terms for your wholesale customers. You can set the number of days before the payment is due, as well as when the payment period begins.
To create payment terms in Net Terms, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Net Terms.
- Select Settings, then Payment Terms.
- Select Create New Payment Term.
- Enter the Payment Term Name.
- Enter the Payment Period.
- Select when the Payment period starts.
Note: "On order date" will begin counting from the date the customer's order is placed. "End of month" will calculate their payment terms starting from the end of the current month. "On order fulfillment date" will count their payment days from when the order is fulfilled by you.
- Enter a deposit percentage.
Note: This is the how much of a customer's order must be paid upfront.
- Select Save Payment Term.
Note: The app will display a notification banner once this saves correctly.