Bold Net Terms allows you to record payments from your customers directly within the app's admin. This is how you're able to keep track of how & when your customers have paid.
To record a payment from your customer, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Net Terms.
- Select Orders.
- Select the ellipsis beside the order you've received a payment for.
- Select Record Payment.
- Select your payment method.
Note: "Additional Payment Methods" allows you to record payments you have received outside of your online store.
- Enter the Payment Amount.
- Select the order number(s) you want to apply payments to.
Note: If your customer has multiple orders that require payment, you're able to split their payments across these orders.
- Specify your payment amounts.
Note: The amount(s) applied to these orders must match your customer's payment amount.
- Enter any Notes (optional).
- Select Apply Payment.