Please ensure that we have an active staff account for your site, prior to submitting your installation request. Visit Create a Shopify Staff Account for more information on how to create an account.
Note: Visit Custom Pricing Code Install Instructions if you feel comfortable enough with Liquid code to complete this install yourself. If you have already completed this coding install you do not need to request another installation from us. These instructions should allow for both modules of the app to function correctly on your storefront.
To request an installation from our team, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Help, then Liquid Installation.
- Select one of the following installation options:
- Expert Install: This creates a ticket request with our installations team. All of these requests are completed manually on a rotational basis. You will be asked to confirm which theme you would like this coding to be installed on after selecting this option.
Note: The turnaround time for install requests performed by our team is 2-4 business days.
- Automatic Install: This will trigger our robotic installer to perform an automatic installation. You will be asked to confirm which theme you would like this coding to be installed on after selecting this option.
Note: You're able to revert the installation in the off-chance that our robo-installer is not able to install correctly on your selected theme. Selecting this option will roll your theme back to its previous state. An installation request will also be created for our team to complete manually.
- Manual Install: This option will redirect you to our Custom Pricing Code Install Instructions to have you perform a manual installation.
Note: This option is only suggested if you have a strong knowledge of Liquid coding.
- Enable Customer Accounts (links to Shopify website)
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups