Bold Commerce has launched a new community group on Facebook. Through this group, we want to provide you with insightful tips & tricks, blog posts, and highlight what other merchants have done with Bold's suite of apps to become successful.
Both our merchants and partners contain a broad wealth of knowledge about our apps and their functionalities. We've created this group with the intention of sharing this information across our customer base as well.
Note: This group is intended for ongoing discussions between merchants and is not recommended if you require immediate support. Please contact our Merchant Success team if you require dedicated assistance with your site.
Visit Bold Commerce Community (links to Facebook) for more information on how to join.
Some important rules to remember before posting:
- Be Kind and Courteous - We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Please treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind is not allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Don't Ask to be Privately Messaged - Please do not reply to posts with requests for private messages. E.g. "PM me and I can help you out".
- Proper Self Promotion - Self promotion is limited to our "Partner Thursday Post" & "Flash Sale Friday". In this post you can comment with a plug for your business or service to share with the group.
- Search the Group Before Posting - Before posting a question or comment, please search the group to ensure the same thing has not been previously posted.
- Don't Share Posts from other Facebook Groups/Pages - Please keep all posts original and do not share posts from other Facebook groups or pages.
- Use a Personal Profile - Everyone in this group is a real person. Please only use personal profiles within this group.