Bold Commerce has launched a new community group on Facebook. Through this group, we want to provide you with insightful tips & tricks, blog posts, and highlight what other merchants have done with Bold's suite of apps to become successful.
Both our merchants and partners contain a broad wealth of knowledge about our apps and their functionalities. We've created this group with the intention of sharing this information across our customer base as well.
Note: Please visit Bold Commerce Community (links to Facebook) for more information on how to join.
Some important rules to remember before posting:
- Be Kind and Courteous - We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Please treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind is not allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Don't Ask to be Privately Messaged - Please do not reply to posts with requests for private messages. E.g. "PM me and I can help you out".
- Proper Self Promotion - Self promotion is limited to our "Partner Thursday Post" & "Flash Sale Friday". In this post you can comment with a plug for your business or service to share with the group.
- Search the Group Before Posting - Before posting a question or comment, please search the group to ensure the same thing has not been previously posted.
- Don't Share Posts from other Facebook Groups/Pages - Please keep all posts original and do not share posts from other Facebook groups or pages.
- Use a Personal Profile - Everyone in this group is a real person. Please only use personal profiles within this group.