Using webhooks correctly requires extensive web process knowledge. If you're not comfortable with building or setting up custom webhooks, please visit Zapier & Bold Subscriptions Integration.
Bold Subscriptions provides you with the ability to integrate your custom webhooks with the app. Subscriptions can pass over information about when a subscription was created, cancelled, ended, reactivated, who purchased the subscription, how much the subscription was, etc.
Visit Using Bold Subscriptions Webhooks for more detailed information on what you're able to track.
Note: This feature is only available on the Advanced and Professional plans. Please visit Change Price Plans in Bold Subscriptions for more information on how to upgrade.
To use custom webhooks with Subscriptions, please follow these steps:
- Copy your webhook URL.
Note: This is provided to you by your desired webhooks integration or your web developer.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Integrations, then Webhooks.
- Select Add Webhook.
- Under "Add your webhook URL", paste your webhook URL.
- Select the event you would like to track.
- Select Continue.
- Select the ellipsis beside your webhook.
- Select Test webhook notifications.
- Select Send notification.
Note: The screen should indicate that this action was performed successfully.
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration