Custom Pricing provides you with the ability to create detailed pricing on a per item/per price group basis.
You can specify each products' price or discount amount for your pricing groups as apposed to offering a general discount across multiple items.
With the Quantity Breaks module enabled, you're able to set specific quantity discounts on a per product, or variant, basis.
To set up detailed pricing, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Detailed Pricing.
- Select the discount type beside your desired product.
Note: Your discount type can be a percentage, amount off, or a fixed product price. You can also search for an item using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter your discount amount or product price.
Note: This is the amount your wholesale customers will pay for this product.
- Repeat Steps 4 and/or 5 for each product and price group you want to offer detailed pricing on.
- Select Save Detailed Pricing.
Note: You must select this button before changing pages. Your price changes will not be saved if you switch pages without selecting this first.
- The prices and discounts you've placed on these products should be tested to ensure they display correctly for the related customers. Visit Verify Your Custom Pricing Install (Steps 6 - 10) for more information on how to verify that these prices have applied correctly. Please note that the related customer accounts should be used instead of our Bold test account when verifying the product prices.