Custom Pricing provides you with the ability to create detailed pricing on a per item/per price group basis.
You can specify each products' price or discount amount for your pricing groups as apposed to offering a general discount across multiple items.
To set up detailed pricing in Custom Pricing, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Detailed Pricing.
- Select the discount type beside your desired product.
Note: Your discount type can be a percentage, amount off, or a fixed product price. You can also search for an item using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter your discount amount or product price.
Note: This is the amount your wholesale customers will pay for this product.
- Repeat Steps 4 and/or 5 for each product and price group you want to offer detailed pricing on.
- Select Save Detailed Pricing.
Note: You must select this button before changing pages. Your price changes will not be saved if you switch pages without selecting this first.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account