Bold Net Terms allows you to provide refunds to your customers through their terms account.
Note: The refund is processed within Bold Cashier, however the funds will be returned to your customer's terms account.
To refund an order with Net Terms, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Orders, then All Orders.
- Select the Refund button beside the order you wish to refund.
Note: You can use the search bar on this page to filter your orders by their number, email address, etc.
- Enter a Refund quantity.
Note: To issue a full refund here, select "Issue Full Refund" and skip to Step 9.
- Enter a Restock quantity (optional).
- Enter a $ amount next to "Shipping refund" if you would like to refund a full or partial shipping charge.
- Enter a Refund Total (optional).
Note: This is only necessary if you wish to adjust the refund amount that Cashier has already calculated.
- Enter a refund reason.
- Select Send an email notification to the customer.
- Select Refund $XX.XX.