Bold Loyalty Points offers you the ability to exclude certain customers from your loyalty program.
This is useful if you're offering deals to wholesale customers and don't want them to "double-dip" on the benefits they're receiving.
Excluded customers will retain any of their existing points. However, they will not earn points, have the ability to redeem them, see the storefront widget, or receive program emails going forward.
To exclude customers from your loyalty program, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Loyalty Points.
- Select Settings, then Program Settings.
- Under "Exclusion tags", enter the customer tag you want to exclude from your program.
- Select Add Tag.
- Repeat Steps 4 - 5 for every tag you want to exclude (optional).
- Select Save Changes.