Bold Discounts allows you to create sales on your site using a specific list of products.
You can discount the items by a percentage or amount off, or by setting a fixed price for each product.
To create a sale with Discounts, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Discounts.
- Select Create Discount.
- Enter a Discount group name.
Note: This name will only be shown to you within Discounts' admin.
- Choose Select products.
Note: You can also choose Select your entire store if you want to place all your products on sale.
- Select your desired products.
Note: You can also pick a specific list of products by selecting the search bar. A dropdown of selection options will appear. You're also able to choose individual variants to use in your sales by selecting the variant counter underneath the product name.
- Select Confirm.
- Under "Discount", select the plus icon.
- Enter your discount amount.
- Select the discount type.
Note: "Percent off (%)" will apply whatever number you specified in the previous step as a percentage discount on your selected products. "Fixed Price ($)" will set the price of every item to the number previously specified. "Amount off ($)" will discount these products by the dollar amount specified.
- Under "Cents Override", select the plus icon (optional).
- Enter your cents amount.
- Under "Time Frame", select the plus icon (optional).
- Select Set the start date and time for this group discount (optional).
Note: You can set a start or an end date without having to set the other.
- Select your start time and date.
- Select Set the end date and time for this group discount (optional).
- Select your end time and date.
- Under "Additional Options", select the plus icon (optional).
- Enter a message that you want to display to your customers on sale items.
Note: This box can accept most HTML styling. Visit W3 Schools - HTML for more information on how to use HTML.
- Select Save.