Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet must be installed on your site for this integration to work correctly.
Zapiet allows you to offer local delivery and pickup options to your customers. This is ideal if you have brick and mortar stores or offer in-house delivery.
Note: Zapiet will override any shipping rates that you have entered within Cashier. However, we still recommend that you create back-up rates within Cashier; in the off-chance that Zapiet's service is down.
To integrate Zapiet and Cashier, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Install on the "Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet" option.
- Select Allow.
That's it! Your store locations now need to be set up within Zapiet for Cashier to identify the correct locations. Visit Adding Pickup Locations (links to Zapiet) for more information on how to set this up.
- If you're using this integration with Bold Subscriptions, it does not work after the initial order. Every subsequent order after the first will not allow you to use Zapiet's pick-up rates. If the subscription order needs to recalculate its shipping costs, it will use rates from Subscriptions, or Cashier, not Zapiet.
- The shipping/pickup/delivery rates with Multi-Currency will be the value that is set up in Zapiet, in the currency the customer is viewing in. Ex: If the delivery cost is $5 CAD, when the customer checks out in GBP, it will be £5 GBP.
- This integration is not compatible with Zapiet's Delivery Rates by Distance app. Cashier is not able to display Zapiet's shipping rates correctly when all 3 apps are used on the same site.
- Place a Test Order with Cashier
- Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier
- Multi-Currency & Cashier Integration