If a plugin/integration doesn’t have any partially enabled functionality, all of your orders will be sent through Bold Cashier. If you are using a plugin/integration not listed below, but would like to take advantage of partially enabled mode, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.
- Bold Multi-Currency: Your store’s default currency will be directed to the Shopify checkout, and any other currency will be directed to Cashier.
Note: If you have a currency that is in “Display Only” mode, your customers will be directed to Cashier's checkout; even though they will be paying in your store's default currency.
- Bold Upsell: Cashier will only be used when your customers have a trigger product (for an After Checkout offer) in their cart.
- Bold Subscriptions: Cashier will only be used when your customers have a subscription product in their cart.
- Bold Custom Pricing: Cashier will only be used when your customers have a product discounted by Custom Pricing in their cart.
- Partially Enabled mode should be tested to ensure its functioning as expected on your storefront. Visit Place a Test Order with Cashier to learn more about how to create a test order.