When a purchase is made in another currency through Bold Checkout, the order notifications sent out by BigCommerce will not be in the currency that the customer paid in, the amount is converted back to the default currency using the exchange rate that is set up in Multi-Currency.
You can see both the currency and total amount that your customers paid by looking at your payment gateway account, or from within Bold Checkout's admin.
To view these amounts within Bold Checkout, please follow these steps:
- From BigCommerce's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Checkout.
- Select Orders, then All Orders.
- The total amount your customers paid in their currency is shown in this section.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Bold Checkout send order confirmation and invoice emails on BigCommerce?
- Due to technical limitations, Bold Checkout isn't able to send either one of these email notifications from BigCommerce.
Are any emails sent when an order is created through Bold Checkout on BigCommerce?
- Bold Checkout will update the status of the order to "Awaiting Fulfillment" after it has been created. This will then trigger BigCommerce's "Order Updated" email.