Custom Pricing currently offers 3 different versions of the app that vary in how they provide your customers with their wholesale discounts:
- Variant Dependant Method (Version 1)
- Draft Order Method "Standard" (Version 2)
- Accelerated Method (Version 3)
Due to the various benefits and limitations that each of these versions provide, it's important to distinguish which version your site is using. This will help you determine if you need to switch discounting methods or stick with your current version.
To identify which version of the app you're using, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- The version number should be indicated near the bottom of the home page.
- Visit Discount Methods in Custom Pricing to learn more about the benefits and limitations of each version of the app.
- If you're not satisfied with your current version of the app, please visit Switch Discount Methods in Custom Pricing for more information on how to switch versions.
- Please contact our Merchant Success team if you're at all confused on which version of the app may be best for your site.