EasyShip is a shipping platform that connects you to a network of couriers that provide more options to your customers.
EasyShip integrates with Bold Cashier to give your customers live shipping rates provided through your EasyShip account.
To set up EasyShip and Cashier, please follow these steps:
You will need to create an EasyShip account with your preferred shipping methods/rates. We strongly suggest creating an account before integrating their service with Cashier. This will ensure that your set up process is seamless.
These are some of the limitations between EasyShip and other apps integrated with Cashier:
- Bold Subscriptions: The shipping rates provided by EasyShip will be available for your customer's initial order. However, any subscription order after the initial will not use EasyShip's rates.
- Bold Upsell: Your customers' shipping rates will not be recalculated if they accept an Upsell After Checkout offer.
- Multi-Currency: Shipping rates will not be converted into your customer's chosen currency. The shipping rate value will be the same; no matter what currency has been selected.
To set up EasyShip in Cashier, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Install on the "EasyShip" option.
- Select Allow. Note: You will be redirected to EasyShip's site to create or login to your account
- Enter your EasyShip login credentials or create an account.
Please view the "Bold App Integrations" section to learn about some of the limitations between EasyShip and other Bold apps.
- Cashier offers several integrations with other apps to provide your customers with more flexibility in their checkout process. Please visit Cashier's Integrations section for more information.