Bold Product Options allows you to add an additional charge to any options you create while on our Premium plan. You're also able to change how this appears on your product pages, from within the Display Settings of the app.
Setting up priced options on your store is great to allow your customers to customize their products, while also adjusting the product costs to accommodate for the changes. This feature is useful for stores that have multiple products that allow the customers to adjust the sizing, color, content, or features of their products.
First, you will need to ensure that you create an option set within Product Options.
- From within Product Options, select Options from the top navigation bar.
- Create a new option set, or select Edit next to an existing option set you'd like to add additional charges to.
- Under "Options", select Edit.
- Under "Values", select Adjusts price beside the value that will have an additional cost.
- Select Create a charge or Use an existing variant in your shop.
- Enter the price (dollar amount) or Select Variant and choose your existing product.
- Under "How do you want to handle quantities?", select a value.
Note: Visit our Options FAQ for a detailed explanation of these options.
- Repeat Steps 4-7 for each option that will have an additional cost, then select Save once you're done with that option set.
- Select Save Option Set.
Edit Priced Options
- From within Product Options, select Options on the top navigation bar.
- Select Edit next to an existing option set you'd like to add additional charges to.
- Under "Options", select Edit next to the option you want to adjust.
- Select View in store to edit and make the necessary changes to the price of the option you're adjusting.
- Select Save once you're finished.