A priced option is any item that allows you to add additional charges to your Product Options. You will have to be on the premium version of this plan.
Not every option type can be used as a priced option. For example, options that help your customers add a text value cannot be used to add a cost.
- From within Product Options, select Options from the top navigation bar.
- Create a new option set, or select Edit next to an existing option set you'd like to add additional charges to.
- Under "Options", select Edit.
- Under "Values", select Adjusts price beside the value that will have an additional cost.
- Select Create a charge or Use an existing variant in your shop.
- Enter the price (dollar amount) or Select Variant and choose your existing product.
- Under "How do you want to handle quantities?", select a value.
Note: Visit our Options FAQ for a detailed explanation of these options.
- Repeat Steps 4-7 for each option that will have an additional cost, then select Save once you're done with that option set.
- Select Save Option Set.
- From within Product Options, select Options.
- Select Edit next to an existing option set you'd like to add additional charges to.
- Under "Options", select Edit next to the option you want to adjust.
- Select View in store to edit and make the necessary changes to the price of the option you're adjusting.
- Select Save once you're finished.