Making changes to your subscription settings usually takes between 1 and 60 minutes to appear on your storefront. This includes the following changes and settings:
There is, however, a way to speed this process up: refreshing the subscriptions cache. Refreshing the subscriptions cache ensures that customers can see your changes faster, as well as making sure that the app is functioning how you would like.
Refreshing the subscriptions cache requires technical knowledge and prior experience with Liquid code. Please contact our Customer Success team if you aren't comfortable with code - we're always happy to help!
- From the Shopify admin, select Online store.
- Find the Shopify theme you are working on, and select Actions.
- Select Edit Code.
- Under Snippets, select bold-includes.liquid
- Find the line of code that looks like this:
window.BOLD.common.cacheParams.recurring_orders = value
- Change the last 3 numbers any other numbers.
- Select Save.