This guide answers several common questions regarding Bold Upsell's Reporting feature.
Here's the questions that are covered in this article:
- Can I export report data from Upsell
- Can I see which orders that upsell or cross-sell offer products were added to in a report?
- Can I view reporting data for a particular upsell or cross-sell offer?
- Can I view reports with a custom start and end date?
- Why are months missing in the Upsell Monthly report?
Select the question to view the answer:
No, there currently is not an export feature in Upsell at this time.
No, there currently is not a report available to see which orders had a cross-sell or upsell product added by the customer.
Yes, you can select either a upsell or cross-sell group under Reports to view statistical information for the upsell or cross-sell group.
Learn more on the reporting feature available in Upsell by visiting our dashboard metrics & reporting article.
No, there is currently not a way to view the data under Reports using a custom start and end date. The reporting details will be shown using a monthly view.
While using Upsell, you may find that the monthly report graph is missing months:
This issue can occur if the app is uninstalled and then reinstalled at a later time. Upsell cannot calculate reporting details during the time that the app is not present on the store.