Custom Pricing provides you with the ability to automatically send an email to specific customers who have been auto-tagged. You can create an automated email for each customer tag that you have created.
Note: Emails will only be sent to customers who have been tagged via the auto-tag rules. This will not work if customers have been manually tagged from within Shopify's admin.
To create an automated email for your customer tags, please follow these steps:
- From within your Custom Pricing app, select Settings, then Email.
- Under Tags, select your desired tag.
- Select the checkbox next to Check if you want an email to be sent.
- Enter an email in the From Email box.
Note: This is the email that customers will see when they receive something from you.
- Fill in the Email Subject.
- Select File, then New document.
- Fill in the body of the email template with the content you would like to send to your customers.
- Select Save.
- Repeat Steps 2 - 8 for all other tags.
You may want to verify that automated emails are being delivered when a customer is automatically tagged once you have completed the steps above.