Custom Pricing allows you to determine which of your customers qualify for your wholesale pricing with the app's customer pricing tags.
After creating a customer pricing tag, you need to attach this tag to your customer's account for them to receive their discount.
To apply a customer pricing tag to a customer account, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Customers.
- Enter a Customer Name in the "Search" bar.
- Select the Customer Name.
- Under "Tags", enter the Customer Pricing Tag.
Note: Tags are case sensitive and must be entered the exact same between Custom Pricing and Shopify. For example, if the tag "VIP" is created in Custom Pricing, the tag must be entered into a customer's account in Shopify as "VIP" in order for the discounts from Custom Pricing to apply correctly.
Visit Create, Edit or Delete Customer Tags for detailed instructions if you haven't created one yet.
- Press Enter.
- Select Save.
Note: If you were creating a new customer account, you can assign the tag at the bottom of the "Add Customer" screen.
- Custom Pricing's wholesale discounts can be applied by either setting storewide default discounts, creating product pricing groups, or setting up detailed pricing. At least one of these discounting methods must be set up for your customers to see any price difference when signed into their accounts.