Custom Pricing provides you with the flexibility of auto-tagging your customers' accounts by their country to offer discounts by location.
This allows you to offer various pricing discounts to your customers in different countries. This could account for duties, fees, and other taxes or shipping costs associated with doing business internationally.
To set up country specific pricing, please follow these steps:
- From within Custom Pricing, select Manage Tags.
- Select the Edit button next to the desired tag.
Note: If there are no tags created yet, you will need to create a tag first. Please visit Create, Edit or Delete Customer Tags for steps on creating tags in Custom Pricing.
- Under the "Auto-Tagging Rules" column, select By Country.
- Select Modify.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
Note: The app will use whichever one of these addresses that you choose to decide what auto-tagging rules will apply to your customer's account.
- Select a country.
- Select the plus symbol beside your selected country.
- Repeat Steps 6 - 7 until your desired country list is selected.
- Select Done.
- Select the checkmark to save the tag changes.
- In order for this tag to apply to specific products, you'll need to create product pricing groups. Visit Create, Edit or Delete Product Pricing Groups to learn more about how to set this up.