This feature requires the premium version of Custom Pricing with the Quantity Breaks module. Visit Custom Pricing: Information & Overview for more information on how to enable these modules.
If you're not using the Quantity Breaks module on your site, please visit Create, Edit or Delete Detailed Pricing and follow the steps in that guide.
Custom Pricing allows you to set up your quantity break discounts from within the app's Detailed Pricing section.
This provides you with the flexibility to set specific quantity discounts by a percentage off, price amount off, or through fixed prices. You're also able to set the discounts on a per variant basis.
To set up your quantity discounts with detailed pricing, please follow these steps:
- From within Custom Pricing, select Detailed Pricing.
- Select the type of discount.
Note: Your discount type can be a percentage, amount off, or a fixed product price. You're only able to select one discount type per product.
- Select the plus symbol beside your desired group tag.
- Select the plus symbol to add a quantity break group.
- Enter the minimum number of products needed to be purchased to qualify.
Note: Multiple quantity discounts will create a range between the two price discounts. Any amount of products purchased over the last quantity break will receive this discount.
- Specify the discount amount.
- Select Confirm.
- Repeat Steps 4/5 to 8 for each quantity break discount you want to offer.
If you are planning to add quantity break discounts for a lot of products in the Detailed Pricing page, we recommend utilizing the Import/Export feature within Custom Pricing. Please visit Import & Export Prices into Custom Pricing for more information on bulk editing discounts within the app.
- You can now select how your quantity break grid will display on your storefront from within the app's Quantity Break Display tab. Visit Use the Custom Quantity Breaks Grid for more information.