Custom Pricing allows you to set up your quantity discounts from within the app's Detailed Pricing section.
This provides you with the flexibility to set specific quantity discounts by a percentage off, price amount off, or through fixed prices. You're also able to set the discounts on a per variant basis.
You can select how your quantity break grid displays on your storefront from within Custom Pricing's Quantity Break Display tab. Visit Use the Custom Quantity Breaks Grid for more information.
Note This feature requires the premium version of Custom Pricing with the Quantity Breaks module. Visit Custom Pricing Pricing & Overview for more information on how to enable these modules.
If you do not need quantity discounts within Detailed Pricing, please visit Create, Edit or Delete Detailed Pricing and follow the steps in that guide.
To set up your quantity discounts with detailed pricing, please follow these steps:
- From within Custom Pricing, select Detailed Pricing.
- Select the type of discount.
Note Your discount type can be a percentage, amount off, or a fixed product price. You're only able to select one discount type per product.
- Select the plus symbol under your desired customer tag to access the quantity break settings for that tag.
- Select the plus symbol to add quantity discounts.
- Enter the minimum number of products needed to be purchased to qualify.
Note Multiple quantity discounts create a range between the two price discounts. Any amount of products purchased over the last quantity break receive this discount.
- Specify the discount amount.
- Select Confirm.
- Repeat steps 4 to 8 for each quantity break discount you want to offer.
Note If you are planning to add quantity break discounts for a lot of products in the Detailed Pricing page, we recommend utilizing the Import/Export feature within Custom Pricing. Please visit Import & Export Prices into Custom Pricing for more information on bulk editing discounts within the app.