Bold Subscriptions offers your customers the ability to manage their own subscriptions through the app's Customer Portal. Through this page, your customers can adjust their subscription information depending on the permissions you have enabled in the Customer Portal settings.
Your customers are able to access the Customer Portal by logging into their BigCommerce account on your storefront. Please ensure customer accounts are enabled on your store. For more information, please visit Managing Customer Accounts on BigCommerce.
If you would like to give your customer's the ability to manage their own subscriptions, this guide must be completed. Without this page, your customers will need to contact you in order to make any changes to their subscriptions.
To create your Customer Portal, please follow these steps:
- From BigCommerce's admin, select Storefront.
- Select Web Pages.
- Select Create a Web Page.
- Under Page Type, select Contain content created using the WYSIWYG editor below.
- Enter a Page Name.
Note: We suggest naming this page the My Subscriptions.
- In the Page Content section, select HTML.
- Copy and paste the following code into the HTML editor:
- Select Update.
- Select Save & Exit.