Bold Checkout uses its own checkout to process your customer's orders. Because of this, you can manage your own abandoned carts directly within the Bold Checkout app admin.
Audit logs in Bold Checkout outline changes that have been made to the app.
- From the BigCommerce admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Checkout.
- Select Account, then select Audit Logs.
When a customer has purchased an order through Bold Checkout, it can be seen and managed directly within the Bold Checkout admin under Orders > All Orders. Orders that fail to generate will create a record that includes an error message that explains why it failed.
You can view orders that meet the following requirements under Orders > All Orders:
- When an order is successfully generated.
- When an order has failed to generate. (due to payment)
- When an order is exported in from another store. (that was generated by Bold Checkout)
From here, you can manage, edit, and view information about your customer's orders that were processed through Bold Checkout.
If you aren't able to find an order using the app's search functionality, you can use search filters to narrow your results down:
- Date Range - Allows you to set a start and end date for when the order was created / imported into your store.
- Payment Status - Allows you to filter orders by payment status: Paid and unpaid.
- Fulfillment Status - Allows you to filter orders by fulfillment status: fulfilled, partially fulfilled, and unfulfilled.
- Created in BigCommerce - Allows you to filter orders by source: orders generated thru BigCommerce (successful orders), and orders that weren't generated thru BigCommerce (failed orders).
The following information will be recorded for your customer's abandoned carts in Bold Checkout:
- The order's last updated date.
- A link to the customer's abandoned cart.
- Customer's name. (if added by the customer)
- Customer's email address. (if added by the customer)
When an abandoned cart is sent to the customer, the status will reflect that an email's been sent along with a time stamp indicating exactly when the email was sent.
Abandoned carts cannot be viewed until you've activated and customized the abandoned cart email templates.
If you're looking for a specific customer's abandoned cart, you can filter by date.
And you can also export your abandoned carts via CSV by clicking Export Table.