Bold Cashier requires a payment gateway to be connected in order to safely and securely process your customers orders. All of our integrations are completely PCI compliant, and are vetted to ensure that you are selecting from the best.
Each payment gateway has various benefits, and we strongly suggest investigating each gateway further to see which will best support your business.
For a full list of all payment gateways that currently integrate with Bold Cashier, please visit our Connecting a Payment Gateway article.
Below is the list of payment gateways that offer additional features that can be integrated with Bold Cashier.
Stripe is our preferred payment gateway provider. With this integration, you will be able to accept credit cards and Wallet Pay (Apple Pay, Google Pay) directly through Stripe.
To integrate Bold Cashier & Stripe with one another, please navigate to Payment Options, then Payment Gateways from within our app. Selecting the Connect button beside Stripe will allow you to enter your account information, and complete this integration.
Once your Stripe account is connected and live to your store, selecting the ellipsis beside the payment gateway account will allow you to enable Wallet Pay.
Stripe allows you to create an account and start accepting payments right away. Once your account is created, it will be subject for review. Please review their list of restricted businesses to ensure that your account will remain secure.
Please contact Stripe's support team if you have any additional questions regarding their service.
BrainTree & Paypal via BrainTree
BrainTree can take between 7-10 business days to approve an account. You may have access to your BrainTree admin at that time, but will be unable to accept payments until this has been approved.
Note: This integration with BrainTree Paypal does not support Paypal Express or One-Click checkout.
To integrate Bold Cashier & BrainTree with one another, please navigate to Payment Options, then Payment Gateways from within our app. Selecting the Alternative payment gateways option will allow you to select Braintree. Once this is selected, the required information can be found within your BrainTree account, here:
- Merchant ID: Gear > Business > Merchant Accounts
- Public Key: Gear > API > Keys > API Keys
- Private Key: Gear > API > Keys > API Keys > View
- Tokenization Key: Gear > API > Keys > Tokenization Keys
- Merchant Account ID: Gear > Business > Merchant Accounts
Once your Braintree account has been approved, you will have the option to have the Paypal button appear in the checkout of your store. This can only be selected if the Payment Gateway for BrainTree Paypal has been selected.
To ensure this option is selected, sign in to your Braintree admin and navigate to Business > Merchant Accounts. From here, see if the associated merchant account has Paypal as an accepted payment method.
Using BrainTree with Multi-Currency
Bold Multi-Currency can be integrated with Bold Cashier to provide you with the ability to accept payments in multiple foreign currencies on one Shopify store. BrainTree also allows you to accept multiple currencies through one BrainTree account.
Note: This integration requires cashier to be enabled on your store in order for these foreign currency payments to be accepted.
To set up this integration between Multi-Currency and BrainTree through Cashier, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your BrainTree account.
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner, then select Business.
- Copy your Merchant Account ID, then select + New Merchant Account.
- Select or deselect Accept Paypal (optional).
- Select your currency.
- Select Save.
- Repeat these steps until all your desired currencies are added.
- Select API, then Generate New API Key.
- Under "Private Key", select View. Copy your private key.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier. Navigate to Payment Options, then Payment Gateways.
- Select Connect on either the "Braintree Credit Card", or "Braintree Paypal" option.
- Enter your Braintree Credentials, then select Save.
Adyen & Bold Cashier
To set up Ayden as a payment gateway, navigate to Payment Options, > Payment Gateways then select Alternative payment gateways. Once in this area, select Connect beside Adyen.
Once this is selected, you will have to add your credentials to Bold Cashier. These can be found within your Adyen account, here:
- Merchant Key: Account > Merchant Accounts > Account Code
- API Key: Account > Users > Click on ws@Company.[companyname] > Generate new API Key > Copy the key > Save API Key
Bold Cashier integrates with WorldPay to allow you to have the ability to use the features from WorldPay on your Shopify store. This includes being able to regularly monitor and test your networks, maintain your customers payment information securely, and implement strong access control measures.
When adding this payment gateway information to Cashier, you can find your account credentials below in the following area of WorldPay:
- Login: Account Login (may also be referred to as Merchant ID)
- Password: Account Password (may also be referred to as XML Password).
Please contact WorldPay's support team directly if you have any additional questions regarding their service.