To prevent your priced option products from being submitted to Google Shopping, put all products that should appear in Google Shopping into one collection, then choose that collection in the app.
Ensure you have Product Options and Google Shopping set up, then follow the steps below to make it work.
Steps to Fix
- From Shopify's admin, select Products > Collections.
- Select Create collection.
- Enter a unique Title, such as "Google Shopping".
- Enter a Description.
- Select Manually select products.
- Next to "Sales channels", select Manage.
- In the "Manage sales channels visibility" pop-up, deselect the Online Store checkbox.
- Select Done.
- Select Save collection.
- Under the "Products" heading, select the text box with the magnifying glass.
- Select Products to show in Google Shopping one by one.
- From Shopify's homepage, Select Apps.
- Select Google Shopping.
- Select the new collection under "Choose a collection".
- Select Publish products.